Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Keyword

TOPIC: Is Everything ok........?

Is Everything ok........? 2 years 1 month ago #5967

Hi Jochen.......hi everyone

I read in one of the texts on the website about a girl who had a lot of data about the way she spoke English......she felt her speech was very bad...........her trainer told her that it was ok not to speak great English........this made her relax with the way she spoke and not be ruled by her data..........

My question is.......does this approach equate with allowing everything to be as it is? It sounds to me like it does........

My situation is that I don't want to deal with the estate agents ( realtors you may call them) to find somewhere to live.........so much data about it.........if I allow that to be as it is......and say it's ok not to want to deal with them........does that mean I can relax about it and a solution will be found..........? that sounds like sense to me but common sense still tells me I have to deal with them unless I am lucky enough to find an alternative method............

Thank you very much for your guidance Jochen........

love from Ged.......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is Everything ok........? 2 years 4 weeks ago #5985

Hello Ged.

When we gain confidence in open intelligence, the things we do not like to do will still be there :)

The Four Mainstays allow us to tap into the innate power of open intelligence and simply get on and do things that need to be done regardless of our data.

Practically speaking, I would suggest using your network of friends and colleagues and ask if they can recommend a helpful estate agent. It will be a lot easier and quicker to find somewhere to live with their assistance. The data you have coming up around this topic is perfect and all your opportunity and potential to empower open intelligence.

My experience as someone who basically has negative data about everything and everyone (including myself) is that it is in the negative data where the power openness and ease is most obvious. In terms of gaining confidence in open intelligence estate agents are powerful and beneficial trainers!! :)

You can also write to your trainer too.

Is Everything ok........? 2 years 4 weeks ago #5986

Thank you Adrian for this timely reply..........